- This event has passed.
ALIA Webinar – Compelling Value Propositions of Digital Channel – Opportunities in the Digital Marketplace
May 12 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Speaker: CK Chung, Managing Director, Smart Tradzt
The upward trend of trade digitalisation is unmistakable. Increasingly in Asia, more B2B businesses are contemplating, planning or have embarked on a B2B eCommerce capability development journey.
So why is this relevant and how does it impact companies in the lubricants industry? For ALIA members, particularly base oil, lubricant additives and packaging suppliers and buyers, what opportunities are presented by digital channels?
In this webinar, Smart Tradzt will share:
- The different B2B E-commerce business models
- Beyond the conventional Online Ordering or RFQ system or Lead Generation system: What does an end-to-end digital trade platform look like?
- What are the key industry constraints and considerations (e.g. anti-competition law)
- Potential benefits/value propositions
- How to get started: A potential roadmap
The webinar is recommended for individuals with the following roles:
- Senior Management with an interest in Digital Strategy / Transformation (e.g. GM, VP, COO)
- Chief Commercial Officer, Sales and Marketing Leads
- Chief Digital Officer (or equivalent) and core team members
Mr. CK Chung is a specialist in the supply chain, pricing & commercial excellence, ecosystem collaboration and B2B eCommerce, with more than 25 years of consulting experience.
Prior to Smart Tradzt, Mr. Chung was a Senior Manager with Accenture and Deloitte Consulting. His project experiences include global MNCs, Fortune 500 companies and regional conglomerates, including companies such as ExxonMobil, Petronas, Dupont, Cargill, Shell, Sumitomo Chemicals, The Polyolefin Company, Indian Oil Corp. and the Siam Cement Group.
Registration closes on Friday, May 19 at 5:00 PM SGT. Complimentary for ALIA members. For non-members, tickets are US$50 each person.