- This event has passed.
STLE/ICML Certification Exam Preparatory Course
August 23 @ 10:00 am - September 3 @ 3:00 pm
Live, Online Combination Oil Monitoring Analyst (OMA) & Machine Lubricant Analyst (MLA I, II, III®) Certification Exam Preparation
Michael D. Holloway
Training & Competency Development Leader, 5th Order Industry
This course offers a total of 32 hours instruction and is the most advanced oil analysis training available. The course is taught over eight days (4 hours per day). It is also designed to prepare you to take the Oil Monitoring Analyst (OMA) and the Machine Lubricant Analyst (MLA I, II, III) exams with preparation compliant with ISO 18436-4. The additional content required for MLA II and III will be provided for those interested in taking these exams.
Registration fee for ALIA member-companies US$500/person. Non-member companies US$1,495/person. The cost of the course does not include the ICML or STLE exam fees.
Before you register, get your unique ALIA coupon code by writing to email@example.com to avail of the ALIA member discount. You must be an active ALIA member to qualify!
- Maintenance Strategies
- Lubrication Theory/Fundamentals
- Lubricant Selection
- Lubricant Application
- Lube Storage and Management
- Lube Condition Control
- Oil Sampling
- Lubricant Health Monitoring
- Wear Debris Monitoring and Analysis
- Lubricant Roles and Functions (Strong Emphasis)
- Oil Analysis Maintenance Strategies (Strong Emphasis)
- Lubricant Contamination Measurement and Control (Strong Emphasis)
- Program Development (Intense Emphasis)