We promote the interests of ALMU members by gathering and disseminating information & resources, providing tools & technical support, and conducting industry research and data.
Our industry is facing unprecedented challenges that could significantly impact the market for finished lubricants, and consequently, base stocks and lubricant additives. Recently, ALMU conducted a comprehensive market survey of its members to better understand their main concerns to be able to direct ALMU’s resources more effectively. The survey provided a consolidated view of the most pressing industry challenges identified by member companies.
ALMU provides a platform to bring forth upcoming or current issues/legislations impacting the lubricants industry in your specific market. An ALMU task force can be formed to further investigate and make recommendations.
Five subcommittees, namely Events & Activities; Governance, Best Practice and International Relations; Professional Development Technology & Information and Membership Subcommittee have been formed. These subcommittees have been tasked with addressing the concerns that were gathered from the initial survey results of members. Subcommittee chairmen have come up with an action plan to realise ongoing benefits to our members. If you have not yet signed up to join a subcommittee, you are most welcome to do so.
In addition to a range of trade delegations and meetings, skills development and training, compliance initiatives, and a unified voice for all our members, ALMU has also provided restricted members-only access to a broad range of knowledge-based services including technical papers, white papers and educational resources, access to post-event reports, member survey data, recommended resources and technical support. The member’s section of our website also includes ALMU member’s direct contact information for networking.
- Discounted registration fees of up to 50% for the ALMU Annual Meeting & Global Leadership Summit
- Discounted registration fees for other ALMU and media partner events including online education courses, live lubricant training courses, digital roundtables, plant tours, etc.
- Networking opportunities to grow your business
- Access to ALMU member’s direct contact information
- Access to a broad range of knowledge-based services including technical papers, white papers and educational resources
- Member-only access to post-event reports, member survey data, recommended resources and technical support
- Meeting room access and secretarial support at special member rates at The Executive Centre offices in 14 countries in Asia
- The opportunity to contribute to the advancement of the Asian lubricants industry