What a Membership in ALIA means
As a member of ALIA, you become part of the regional community of the entire lubricants value chain. Your company, i.e. you and your local, regional, and global colleagues can gain the benefits of updated trends and best practices on Sustainability, Cost, Electrification, Digitalization, Counterfeiting, etc. with like-minded peers in the industry.
And in general, you would also have the following benefits:
- Discounted registration fees of up to 50% for the ALIA Annual Meeting & Global Leadership Summit
- Free or discounted registration fees for ALIA sponsored-events, including online education courses, live lubricant training workshops, digital roundtables, plant tours, trade delegations, etc.
- Significant cost-savings from third-party provider 5th Order Industry when signing up for their lubricant training to prepare you or your employee for either an STLE or IMCL certification.
- Networking opportunities to grow your business
- Access to ALIA member‘s direct contact information
- Access to a broad range of knowledge-based services including technical papers, white papers, and educational resources
- Member-only access to post-event reports, member survey data, recommended resources, and technical support.
- Meeting room access and secretarial support at discounted rates at The Executive Centre, located in 14 countries in Asia
- The opportunity to contribute and collaborate to advance the Asian lubricants industry
- To have the opportunity to represent the industry before government bodies within the region in pursuit of issues that can benefit the industry along the entire value chain.
- Likewise, to represent the lubricants industry value chain before government bodies as needed.