ALMU Annual Meeting & Global Leadership Summit - Registrations Now Open!
The 2nd ALMU Annual Meeting and Global Leadership Summit will be held in Bangkok, Thailand, from 9-10 March 2021. Register today to secure your seat.
ALMU TECHNICAL COURSE ON INDUSTRIAL OILS & FLUIDS
8 March 2021
USD $500.00 per person
*Verification and approval are required
USD $750.00 per person
Available to members only. All delegates must be from the same member company.
2-4 delegates – 5% discount off regular rate
5+ delegates – 10% discount off regular rate
SPECIAL OFFER: TWO WORLD-CLASS EVENTS, ONE LOCATION
ALMU ANNUAL MEETING &
GLOBAL LEADERSHIP SUMMIT
+ F+L WEEK 2021
USD $2,038.30 pp
(Usually $2,398.00 pp)
USD $2,633.30 pp
(Usually $3,098.00 pp
What’s included in my ALMU Global Leadership Summit registration fee*?
Access to the subcommittee meetings (exclusive for ALMU member representatives**), panel discussions and individual speaker presentations
Two Networking Tea Breaks per day and Networking Lunch on 9-10 March 2021
Welcoming Cocktails on 8 March 2021
Dinner on 9 March 2021
- To reserve your hotel room using our special conference rate, request visa invitation letters, and access our mobile app, full payment of conference registration fee must be made.
- When you have successfully completed your online registration we will send you a hotel booking form.
Cancellation and substitution policy
- You may cancel your registration at any time prior to December 31, 2020. An administrative fee of US$100 will be deducted from your refund.
- After December 31, 2020, you will be entitled to a 50% refund.
- Mode of refund will depend on your original mode of payment.
- If you registered as a group and one person cancels, your group rate will revert to the individual rate.
- There will be no refunds after February 1, 2021.
- All cancellations must be requested in writing.
- No shows will not be entitled to refunds.
- Substitutions must be requested in writing by the delegate and must be made at least one week before the conference. We don’t allow on-site substitutions.
- Registrations are not transferable onsite.
- Your conference badge is exclusive for your use only. Kindly respect our policy.
- On site registrations are charged an additional 5%.
Attendance at an ALMU event constitutes an agreement by the registrant for ALMU to use and distribute the attendee’s image or voice in photos or videos of such meeting or activity.
- The views and opinions expressed by speakers and presenters at this event are their own and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Asian Lubricant Manufacturers Union (ALMU).
- All presentations are intended for educational purposes only and do not replace independent professional judgment. ALMU does not endorse or approve, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy or completeness of the information presented.
ALMU anti-trust guidelines
- Please review ALMU’s anti-trust guidelines.