Five subcommittees, namely
Events & Activities; Governance, Best Practice and International
Relations; Professional Development Technology & Information and
Membership Subcommittee have been formed. These subcommittees have been
tasked with addressing the concerns that were gathered from the initial
survey results of members. Subcommittee chairmen have come up with an
action plan to realise ongoing benefits to our members. If you have not
yet signed up to join a subcommittee, you are most welcome to do so.
In addition to a range of trade delegations and meetings, skills
development and training, compliance initiatives, and a unified voice
for all our members, ALIA has also provided restricted members-only
access to a broad range of knowledge-based services including technical
papers, white papers and educational resources, access to post-event
reports, member survey data, recommended resources and technical
support. The member’s section of our website also includes ALIA member’s
direct contact information for networking.
To date, ALIA has placed significant focus on the substantial challenges of counterfeit oils and the necessary actions to combat this issue – despite it not ranking high on political priorities. The 2019 ALMU Annual Meeting & Global Leadership Summit include presentations and panel discussions to address the issue of counterfeit oils and current trends – including the many and varied challenges of enforcement.
A White Paper is under development to further the conversation on counterfeit oils. ALIA has also distributed a variety of resources to members on market developments, including compliance considerations, in the form of white papers and presentations.
- Free webinars to ALIA members during the pandemic
- Discounted registration fees for the ALIA Annual Meeting & Global Leadership Summit
- Huge discounts for online lubricant training courses through 5th Order Industry at lubricant.training in preparation for STLE and IMCL certification
- Networking opportunities to grow your business through our community platform during the global pandemic when travel is severely restricted
- Access to ALIA members’ contact information
- Access to a broad range of knowledge-based services including technical papers, white papers and educational resources
- Member-only access to recorded webinars, post-event reports, member survey data, recommended resources and technical support
- Meeting room access and secretarial support at special member rates at The Executive Centre offices in 14 countries in Asia
- The opportunity to contribute to the advancement of the Asian lubricants industry